- Made for versatile in-and-out of water wear
- Durable and high quality materials make these sandals last a long time
- Scuff-resistant, water friendly genuine leather upper and lining allows feet to breathe
- Comfortable fit thanks to secure ankle strap
- Rust-proof brass buckles
- Clean up very easily
- Hand-stitched, non-slip, molded rubber sole
Saltwater Sandals | SALTWATER CLASSIC-OLIVEPurchase this product and earn 0 Points
Walter Hoy first made these in his work shop circa 1944. The Original Salt-Water® Sandal is defined by its hand-stitched, non-slip, molded rubber sole and scuff-resistant, water friendly genuine leather upper. All Salt-Water® Sandals clean up very easily, come with rust-proof brass buckles, and made for in-and-out of water wear. They go from children’s sizes all the way up to adult sizes and are popular among celebrities and fashionistas alike. They are a comfortable, durable combination of timeless style. The tan Salt-Water® Sandal was the first color to be made from scrap World War II boot leather in 1944. These versatile sandals combine comfort, fashion and functionality.
5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 1, 2
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.